quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2014

Lady Gaga on Taylor Kinney: "We Complement Each Other's Weirdness" @TaylorKinney111 @LadyGaga

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Lady Gaga stripped herself of stage makeup and costume (save for triceratops booties) to sit down with Ellen DeGeneres and talk about love.
Gaga has been dating Chicago Fire's Taylor Kinney since they filmed the music video for "You & I" in July 2011, and sister is smitten-kitten with the Pennsylvania-born dreamboat.


"He's a hidden weirdo," Gaga explained.  "He is extremely strange actually and we complement each other's weirdness. That’s actually one of the first things he ever said to me. It's a Dr. Seuss quote that you find in someone else a compatible weirdness. And it was one of the first things he's said to me.

"When we first met we were on the set of the 'You and I' video and I looked ridiculously crazy.  It's this scene where he's electrocuting me to bring me back to life to the woman that he once loved.  I've got these pins sticking out of my head and I'm wearing cork and I got no hair and I'm bald.  Why he found me attractive just completely behooves me."

Stop that, Gaga. We're all God's children.

"We were in the middle of this scene and I remember that he kissed me and it wasn't scripted for him to kiss me and I was sort of like was um, you know, was that real or was that fake? And he didn't really say anything and that was fine by me and we kept filming.

"At the end of the day he's my best friend and having your lover be your best friend. I mean, it's the best thing ever. It's the best thing I can say about it."

Gaga's interview airs Monday, November 25th.

-----

Após boatos de que teriam terminado o namoro, Lady Gaga e Taylor Kinney parecem estar mais juntos do que nunca.

Em entrevista à apresentadora Ellen DeGeneres, a cantora falou sobre seu relacionamento e como se acha “estranha” igual ao amado.

“Bem, ele é bem esquisitão, mas não deixa isso explícito. Na verdade, ele é extremamente estranho e nós completamos nossas estranhesas um com o outro. Na verdade, está foi uma das primeiras coisas que ele me contou sobre ele”..

Mesmo afirmando que os dois são “estranhos”, Gaga contou o que estão acostumados a fazer,atividades que, aparentemente, são normais. Além disso, ela se declarou para o bonitão.

“No final do dia, eu vejo que ele é meu melhor amigo e é ótimo ter seu namorado como melhor amigo. Quero dizer, é a melhor coisa do mundo. É a melhor coisa que eu posso dizer sobre isso. Nossa rotina é tranquila:Eu uso as camisas dele, comemos pizza, assistimos TV e depois eu mostro para ele as minhas novas músicas e lhe pergunto se gostou”.


celebuzz / caras


Share:

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Instagram

Labels

Abduction (30) Alcide Herveaux (39) Alex Meraz (62) Background (6) Benicio Del Toro (1) BooBoo Stewart (162) Brady Fuller (2) Brandon Peters (13) Brayden Jimmie (7) Breaking Dawn (25) Brett Crezski (2) Bronson Pelletier (33) Capturas (3) Charlie Carver (22) Chaske Spencer (52) Chicago Fire (3) Collin Littlesea (2) Colton Haynes (131) Crystal Reed (24) Daniel Newman (1) Daniel Sharman (9) David Gallagher (1) Derek Hale (17) Dylan O'Brien (77) eclipse (4) Embry Call (1) entrevista (23) evento (49) FanArt (39) FanFic (65) fanpic (36) foto pessoal (10) Fotos (9) Gifs (20) Gil Birmingham (24) HappyBday (30) Holland Roden (48) humor (1) imprinting (3) Jackson Whittemore (2) Jacob Black (108) Joe Manganiello (216) Joseph Morgan (81) Julia Jones (34) Kiowa Gordon (28) Klaus Mikaelson (9) Lady Gaga (8) Leah Clearwater (5) Leona Lewis (1) Lua Nova (1) Magic Mike (12) Mason Lockwood (3) Max Carver (29) Max Irons (17) Michael Trevino (52) Michaela McManus (2) Momento Flashback (5) New Moon (2) One-Shot (12) outtakes (62) Phoebe Tonkin (18) photoshoot (68) Portraits (61) premiações (10) Premiere (57) promo (14) quileutes (2) Red Carpet (8) Revolution (8) Ryan Kwanten (2) Saga Crepusculo (5) scans (33) Scott McCall (9) screencaps (7) Script (1) Seth Clearwater (3) Shiloh Fernandez (13) Skylight Soho (1) Solomon Trimble (2) spoilers (3) Stiles Stilinski (7) stills (41) Swo wo Gabriel (2) Taylor Kinney (63) Taylor Lautner (413) teaser (8) Teen Wolf (99) The Gates (4) The Originals (17) Tinsel Korey (35) trailer (30) trilha (1) True Blood (46) Twilight (24) Twitter (13) Tyler Lockwood (16) Tyler Hoechlin (68) Tyler Posey (163) Tyson Houseman (7) Vampire Diaries (13) Vanity Night Club (1) videos (82) wallpapers (2) Wolfblood (5) Wolfman (1) wolfpack (28)

Blog Archive

Blogger templates