sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2012

Interviews - Booboo Stewart @RealBoobooFivel for examiner




Booboo Stewart may play a renegade shapeshifter in Twilight, but he's managed to stay well grounded thanks to his supportive family and a desire to excel as an artist. The one time werewolf recently sat down to discuss his relationship with his Twilight castmates as well as his plans for the future.

Billy Tatum: Booboo, martial arts, acting and music. Which do you find the most rewarding?

BOOBOO STEWART: Acting. It’s so much fun. You get to play different people. That’s the cool thing about acting. Everyday is like Halloween on-set.

Billy Tatum: Tell me a little bit about your martial arts training?

BOOBOO STEWART: I started in Wan Kenpo. I did that for a long time and went on to sports Jui-Jitsu. I did a style of kung fu, shorukan, extreme martial arts. I actually did a little capoeira. Now, I’m studying Jeet Kun Do. I like jumping around.

Billy Tatum: Any weapons training?

BOOBOO STEWART: Yes, my main weapon was the kamas. I did a little of the nunchukus.

Billy Tatum: I hit myself with the nunchukus. Not fun.

BOOBOO STEWART: Oh, the worst is the three-sectional staff. Have you ever tried that one? One time I was swinging it around and hit the back of my head. It hurt really bad (laughs).

Billy Tatum: What’s been the most rewarding part of a part being of the Twilight franchise?

BOOBOO STEWART: Probably just being on set and filming it. It’s the best.

Billy Tatum: How long would you have to film at one time?

BOOBOO STEWART: When we filmed the wedding scene, I’d get there at 5pm and we’d be there until the sun came up. It was crazy.

Billy Tatum: Any funny moments?

BOOBOO STEWART: I remember it was so cold on-set. We’d have on our big jackets on. I remember every once in a while, you’d smell something burning and we’d look over and someone’s jacket was melting because they were standing next to the heater (laughs). You wouldn’t even feel it because we were so cold. We had so much fun.

Billy Tatum: What type of physical training do you do to prepare for your role?

BOOBOO STEWART: My mom was a professional fitness competitor, so I go into the gym with her. I train with my dad and mother. It’s embarrassing, because she’s really strong.

Billy Tatum: Tell me about your work with the MSD foundation.

BOOBOO STEWART: I work with children to help them get on their feet after they’ve been abused. I work with the L.A. Mission. If I can raise attention to a cause, I will.

Billy Tatum: You’ve worked a lot of the fan circuit. What’s the most rewarding part of meeting fans?

BOOBOO STEWART: It’s seeing their initial reactions. It’s funny. There’s usually a certain time to sign autographs, but I’ve chosen to sign autographs throughout the day at a certain table. Sometimes, I’ll be there with my back turned and a girl will not know I’m there, because they’re not aware that I do that. She’ll see me and I just love the wide-eyed, initial reaction. It’s the coolest.

Billy Tatum: What do you have coming up for 2013?

BOOBOO STEWART: A few of them are coming up next spring. One’s called “White Frog” and the other is called “Space Warriors”. I just filmed a short film called “Running Deer”. The script was so good that I had to go out and do it. I also did a film called “Devil’s Door”. It’s a revenge story about a boy’s father getting killed.

Billy Tatum: What can you tell me about “Hansel & Gretel”?

BOOBOO STEWART: It’s a film I did with director David DeCoteau. He’s really famous for making movies in like four days. I wanted to see how it’s done.

Billy Tatum: Was it actually done in four days?

BOOBOO STEWART: Yeah. He actually does them in two days (laughs). He’s pretty incredible.

Come back for part 2 of our interview with Booboo Stewart as he talks more about his plans after Twilight.

examiner
Share:

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Instagram

Labels

Abduction (30) Alcide Herveaux (39) Alex Meraz (62) Background (6) Benicio Del Toro (1) BooBoo Stewart (162) Brady Fuller (2) Brandon Peters (13) Brayden Jimmie (7) Breaking Dawn (25) Brett Crezski (2) Bronson Pelletier (33) Capturas (3) Charlie Carver (22) Chaske Spencer (52) Chicago Fire (3) Collin Littlesea (2) Colton Haynes (131) Crystal Reed (24) Daniel Newman (1) Daniel Sharman (9) David Gallagher (1) Derek Hale (17) Dylan O'Brien (77) eclipse (4) Embry Call (1) entrevista (23) evento (49) FanArt (39) FanFic (65) fanpic (36) foto pessoal (10) Fotos (9) Gifs (20) Gil Birmingham (24) HappyBday (30) Holland Roden (48) humor (1) imprinting (3) Jackson Whittemore (2) Jacob Black (108) Joe Manganiello (216) Joseph Morgan (81) Julia Jones (34) Kiowa Gordon (28) Klaus Mikaelson (9) Lady Gaga (8) Leah Clearwater (5) Leona Lewis (1) Lua Nova (1) Magic Mike (12) Mason Lockwood (3) Max Carver (29) Max Irons (17) Michael Trevino (52) Michaela McManus (2) Momento Flashback (5) New Moon (2) One-Shot (12) outtakes (62) Phoebe Tonkin (18) photoshoot (68) Portraits (61) premiações (10) Premiere (57) promo (14) quileutes (2) Red Carpet (8) Revolution (8) Ryan Kwanten (2) Saga Crepusculo (5) scans (33) Scott McCall (9) screencaps (7) Script (1) Seth Clearwater (3) Shiloh Fernandez (13) Skylight Soho (1) Solomon Trimble (2) spoilers (3) Stiles Stilinski (7) stills (41) Swo wo Gabriel (2) Taylor Kinney (63) Taylor Lautner (413) teaser (8) Teen Wolf (99) The Gates (4) The Originals (17) Tinsel Korey (35) trailer (30) trilha (1) True Blood (46) Twilight (24) Twitter (13) Tyler Lockwood (16) Tyler Hoechlin (68) Tyler Posey (163) Tyson Houseman (7) Vampire Diaries (13) Vanity Night Club (1) videos (82) wallpapers (2) Wolfblood (5) Wolfman (1) wolfpack (28)

Blog Archive

Blogger templates